Makes 2 servings
- 3 tbsp - Instant Coffee
- 2 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp - Hot Water
- 3 tbsp - Swerve Powdered Sweetener
- 2 cups - Unsweetened Almond Milk (or other low-carb milk like coconut, macadamia
- as needed - Ice Cubes
- In a small bowl, stir together coffee, sweetener, vanilla extract, and hot water.
- With an immersion blender on high speed, whisk for 2-3 minutes or until the coffee mixture is completely whipped and doubled in volume.
- Fill serving glass with ice, about half full, and pour in the almond milk.
- Spoon the whipped coffee on top.
Looks great doesn't it? Take a picture, for the memories, then stir before drinking.
PER SERVING: 55 calories • 2g net carbs • 2g protein • 4g fat